HISTA BLOCK TABLETS 60 NOS
For allergic skin problems, dry eczema
Hista Block Tablets – Branding and packshot
Hista Block tablets are scientifically proven for histamine release inhibition, regulation of mast cell degranulation and minimizing itching and inflammation.
Allergy, dry eczema
- Scientifically proven mast cell stabilizer
- Restores normal skin in allergic skin problems
- No side effect, unlike common anti-allergics
- Specific anti-pruritic property
- Restores normalcy in senile dry skin problems
Tannins have mast cell stabilising effect that inhibit the release of histamine.
Significantly reduces the endotoxin mediated inflammatory conditions.
Withanolides inhibit histamine 5-HT during early phase and prostaglandins during late phase of inflammatory process.
Suppresses oedema inducing agents such as histamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine.
Contain sterols, flavonoids and phenolic compounds that possess anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
Sulphur compounds inhibit the production of nitric oxide(NO) and the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
It has potent anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory activity.
Copper peptides promote wound healing process and attract immune cells at the site of injury. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Linga chenduram and Conch turbinella rapa
Treat vata dosha, the primary cause of dry skin according to Siddha.
Each tablet contains extract of:
- Withania somnifera : 100 mg
- Phyllanthus emblica : 50 mg
- Smilax chinensis : 100 mg
- Corallocarpus epigaeus : 75 mg
- Clerodendrum inerme : 100 mg
- Processed sulphur : 25 mg
- Conch turbinella rapaparpam : 25 mg
- Linga chenduram : 1 mg
- Ponnimillai chenduram : 1 mg
- Excipients: Q.S.
- Adult: 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the night after food.
- Children above 5 years: 1 tablet in the night after food.
As directed by the physician