JRKS ANTI COFF SYRUP 100 ML
For dry and allergic cough
JRK's ANTI COFF SYRUP – Branding and packshot
Scientifically proven unique non-drowsy cough formula with blood purifying effect to control dry and allergic cough..
- Dry and allergic cough
- Beneficial in upper respiratory tract infections.
- Blood purification
- Relieves from cough
- Possess mucolytic and muco-constrictor property
- Removes allergens, antigens, pathogens
- Soothens and minimizes the dryness of throat
- Suppresses the irritant reactions in the respiratory passage
- Local anti-inflammatory effect
- Detoxification of blood (blood purification)
Aniscochilus carnosus: mild stimulant and expectorant of phlegm. Acts as mucolytic agent (mucous thinning) and helps to expel the phlegm out.
Leucas aspera: It has been proven to possess various pharmacological activities like antioxidant, antimicrobial etc. It is commonly used to treat nasal congestion, coughing, fever with cold.
Ocimum sanctum: It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. Tulsi leaves relieves cold and flu. It has got beneficial effect in cough and breathing problem due to phlegms and cough alleviator.
Solanum trilobatum: Solanum trilobatum or Thuthuvalai is a well documented herb for treating various types of cough, asthma and soothes the dryness of throat. Plant pacifies vitiated pitta, kapha, cough, bronchitis, dyspnoea, anorexia, worm infestation.
Acalypha indica: well documeted for the treatment of asthma, cough, bronchitis and tuberculosis and the flowers, leaves and root are possessed anti-inflammatory property.
Adathoda vasica: It is used to help in relieving cough and other symptoms of colds. The soothing action helps irritation in the throat and the expectorant will help loosen phlegm deposits in the airway.
Each 5 ml contains
- Aniscochilus carnosus : 5 mg
- Leucas aspera : 5 mg
- Ocimum sanctum : 2 mg
- Solanum trilobatum : 5 mg
- Acalypha indica : 2 mg
- Adathoda vasica : 2 mg
- Syrup Base: Q.S.
- Adults: 10 ml twice a day.
- Children 1-10 years: 5ml twice a day
As directed by the physician.