Augments pigmentation, melanin synthesis
Tolenorm Oil – branding and packshot
Tolenorm oil is a Proprietary Siddha Medicine which increases melanin synthesis and transfers the pigment melanin to the skin which restores its colour. It is specially formulated with non-polar actives for the treatment of Vitiligo and hypopigmentary problems.
Vitiligo and hypopigmentary disorders
- Improves re-pigmentation (restoration of colour)
- Augment tyrosinase activity
- Increase dendrite formation in melanocytes
- Transfer melanin to keratinocytes
Psoralea corylifolia: Contains psoralens that accelerates the photoxidation of DOPA and promotes pigmentation.
Wrightia tinctoria: Contains flavonoids, tannins, glycosides and phenolic compounds known to augment healing properties of skin
Indigofera tinctoria: Contains rich source of pigment indigo and is a natural colouring agent.
Piper longum: Piperine promotes melanocyte proliferation and transfers melanin pigment to the skin.
Each 5ml contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 50 mg
- Psoralea corylifolia : 50 mg
- Indigofera tinctoria : 50 mg
- Piper longum : 50 mg
- Oleum cocos nucifera: Q.S.
- Apply Tolenorm oil on affected areas thrice a day.
- Continue usage as advised above till total repigmentation
As directed by the physician.
For external use only