HISTA BLOCK TABLETS 60 NOS
For allergic skin problems, dry eczema
Hista Block Tablets
Hista Block tablets are scientifically proven for histamine release inhibition, regulation of mast cell degranulation and minimizing itching and inflammation.
Allergy, dry eczema
- Scientifically proven mast cell stabilizer
- Restores normal skin in allergic skin problems
- No side effect, unlike common anti-allergics
- Specific anti-pruritic property
- Restores normalcy in senile dry skin problems
Tannins have mast cell stabilising effect that inhibit the release of histamine.
Significantly reduces the endotoxin mediated inflammatory conditions.
Withanolides inhibit histamine 5-HT during early phase and prostaglandins during late phase of inflammatory process.
Suppresses oedema inducing agents such as histamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine.
Contain sterols, flavonoids and phenolic compounds that possess anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
Sulphur compounds inhibit the production of nitric oxide(NO) and the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
It has potent anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory activity.
Copper peptides promote wound healing process and attract immune cells at the site of injury. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Linga chenduram and Conch turbinella rapa
Treat vata dosha, the primary cause of dry skin according to Siddha.
Each tablet contains extract of:
- Withania somnifera : 100 mg
- Phyllanthus emblica : 50 mg
- Smilax chinensis : 100 mg
- Corallocarpus epigaeus : 75 mg
- Clerodendrum inerme : 100 mg
- Processed sulphur : 25 mg
- Conch turbinella rapaparpam : 25 mg
- Linga chenduram : 1 mg
- Ponnimillai chenduram : 1 mg
- Excipients: Q.S.
- Adult: 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the night after food.
- Children above 5 years: 1 tablet in the night after food.
As directed by the physician