PESIN TABLETS 60 NOS
Retards cell proliferation in Psoriasis
Pesin is a immune modulator that plays a significant role in the treatment of autoimmune disorder like Psoriasis. It reduces the keratinocytes proliferation and decreases scaling.
Psoriasis and auto immune disorders
- Inhibits keratinocyte proliferation
- Reduces scaling of skin
- Boosts immunity and protects immune cells
- Prevents premature skin ageing
- Retards cell cycle turn over
Smilax chinensis contains anti mutagenic agents that knock out all toxins and antigens.
Embelin in Embelia ribes offers effective antioxidant benefit.
Radio sensitizing effect of Withania somnifera enhances the benefit of Sun in the treatment of Psoriasis.
Elettaria cardamomum is an effective coolant and shows anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant effect. Protects glutathione, the naturally occurring antioxidant in our body.
Linga chenduram increases prognosis collectively and individually.
Conch turbinella rapa contains Calcium carbonate essential to address Psoriatic conditions.
Each tablet contains extract of:
- Smilax chinensis : 100 mg
- Embelia ribes : 100 mg
- Withania somnifera : 125 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum : 100 mg
- Conch turbinella rapa parpam : 50 mg
- Linga chenduram : 1 mg
- Excipients: Q.S.
- Adult: 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the night after food.
- Children above 5 years: 1 tablet in the night after food.
As directed by the physician.