JRKS IMMUNO BS HERBAL TONIC (Pack of 2)
JRK’s Immuno BS Herbal Tonic
Immune booster for children and protects against upper respiratory tract infections in children.
Upper respiratory tract infections, poor immune defence, indigestion and lack of appetite
- Combats RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), the chief cause of respiratory tract infections in children.
- Boosts immunity. (Boosts antigen killing rate of phagocytes.)
- Phagocytes are the primary immune defence system of the body.
- Stimulates appetite and enhances digestion
- Removes toxin
Indigofera aspalathoides possess protective effect against carcinogens.
Celastrus paniculatus boosts humoral immunity, increase RBC and WBC count. Possess anti-oxidant effect.
Bioflavonoids in Corallocarpus epigaeus have potent anti-oxidant effect. Possess anti-helminthic and anti-microbial properties.
Solanum trilobatum is effective against several respiratory problems including tuberculosis.
Ocimum sanctum reduces stress, improves both cellular and humoral immunity. Contains zinc, an immune boosting agent.
Wrightia tinctoria possess immunomodulatory effect.
Bacopa monnieri is a well-known neuroprotective agent and improves the memory by affecting GABAergic system.
Piper longum is known to be effective against bronchial asthma in children. Used in the treatment of constipation and stomach ache.
Piper nigrum decreases cough and aids in digestive process by optimally increasing gut function.
Zingiber officinale stimulates digestion and absorption. Relieves constipation and flatulence.
Tinospora cordifolia possess an effective immune modulatory benefit by stimulating phagocytosis.
Leucas aspera is a well- known Siddha appetite stimulant for children.
Piper betle possess free radical scavenging effect and hepatoprotective activity. Decreases DNA damage and lipid peroxidation.
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Indigofera aspalathoides : 10 mg
- Celastrus paniculatus : 10 mg
- Corallocarpus epigaeus : 10 mg
- Solanum trilobatum : 50 mg
- Ocimum sanctum : 50 mg
- Wrightia tinctoria : 10 mg
- Bacopa monnieri : 10 mg
- Piper longum : 10 mg
- Piper nigrum : 10 mg
- Zingiber officinale : 10 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia : 10 mg
- Leucas aspera : 50 mg
- Piper betle : 10 mg
- Syrup Base: Q.S.
- 1-3 years 10ml once a day.
- Above 3 years 10ml twice a day. (OR)
- As directed by the physician.